Intitulé du poste: Commercial Manager for Marine Renewable Energies M/F
Ville (CP): Amsterdam
Descriptif de l’annonce:
The employee would need to get the Company registered on vendor lists of renewable companies, where the Company will aim to charter vessels to the windfarm industry.
- Register the Company on the reference list of any potential customers,
- Develop, source and follow up on new opportunities,
- Approve and sign Commercial offers and contracts,
- Contact clients on a daily basis,
- Take necessary initiatives to optimize the use of ships,
- Actively participates in ensuring a healthy and safe workplace for all and no harm is caused to the environment,
- Responsible for complying with all Company Management System guidelines and policies.
- Master degree in Marketing or Commerce,
- At least 3 years’ experience in the renewables industry,
- Ability to speak English fluently,
- Pack MS office,
- Strong skills in negotiation, organisation, communication and initiative taking,
- Ability to manage and work in a team,
- Good relationship and presentation skills,
- Reactivity and ability to develop turnkey solutions on clients’ projects and expectations,
- Available for international mobility.