Intitulé du poste: R&D Engine Team Leader (M/F) – Marseille
Ville (CP): Marseille
Descriptif de l’annonce:
Diveintar Marine is recruiting for our client, a french shipping company, a R&D Engine Team Leader (M/F)
Withing the R&D ship department, your mission consists in managing the pole in charge of innovation of engine, i.e. two and four strokes combustion engine. More precisely, you will manage the engine department who is in charge of:
- Make an audit of the existing systems
- Propose new architecture allowing to be more efficient
- Study requirements due to methanol, ammoniac or Hydrogen used
- Review and assess any technology with potential marine application
- Review and assess the installation of new equipment / technology onboard the Company’s vessel
- Work as expert on engine on concept ships project
Your role as manager will be to:
- Organize and follow-up the Projects activities (dedicated meetings, specific projects follow-up files, planning…) ;
- Define a road map on the system engineer part
- Identify and implement a risk management methodology.
- Issue periodical reporting to the R&D ships manager
- Provide support to Management in controlling the various costs associated to the Projects.
Knowledge on two/four strokes combustion engine
Generalist or engine engineer with experience in
Project follow up tool
Communication process between various software;
with various software, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.;
Fluent in English
Previous experience in:oil & gas industry, maritime industry, Industrial process , strong international experience, multicultural.
basic knowledge of shipping industry.
- Personal attributes
- Rigor, method and autonomy
- Flexibility regarding new concept
- Collaborative and team-building attitude
- Good analytic and synthesis skills
- Good presentation and Organization, communication skills (verbal, written and listening), ability to work with all levels of staff and across diverse business areas
Permanent contract based in Marseille.
Salary wage: from 80KE up to 100KE