Intitulé du poste: Marine Representative offshore M/F
Ville (CP): Doha
Descriptif de l’annonce:
Diveintar Marine is recruiting for our client, a service provider in the oil/OSV sector, a Marine Representative offshore M/F in Qatar M/F.
Marine Representative is responsible for the daily operations of the vessel, leading and coordinating the ongoing works in order to meet client’s standard and expectation. Accountable for applying safe work practice on board in order to meet Oil and Gas safety standards.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Organises daily operations of the vessel as per client work scope and issue the daily reports,
- Reviews the task plans, risk assessments and all documents related to the operation,
- Accountable for equipment maintenance and readiness in order not to jeopardize the operation,
- Maintains good safety standards on board (safety tours, time out for safety when required ),
- Manages and coordinates the subcontractors.
Skills and Requirements:
Master Mariner preferred but not mandatory
At least 3-5 years’ offshore experience as Chief Mate or OIM/Master on board Jack-up Barge
Fluent English is mandatory as well as standard offshore certificates such as Huet/Bosiet and H2S
Back to back 8 weeks on, 8 weeks off